Our Values and Vision
- We are defined by our integrity. We are straightforward. This is a pinnacle of how we operate.
- Our employees are the best at what they do and work with commitment.
- We provide outstanding service that delivers premium value by putting the client first.
- We never compromise. We hold ourselves to the highest standards.
- We approach business with a sense of passion and efficiency.
- We focus on progress and momentum.
- We’re constantly learning and innovating.
- We remain nimble and efficient, no matter how large we grow.
- We value initiative and champion forward-thinking. We reward exceptional performance.
- We are empowered to excel in customer expectations and to win as a team.
- We take responsibility for our safety and wellbeing. We look out for each other and our communities.
- We pursue ways to make the environment safer, cleaner, and more sustainable.
Our vision is to provide premier infrastructure services for utility and energy companies across the country with our uncompromising commitment to excellence and safety.
Our Environmental, Social, and Governance Commitment
2020 Carbon Footprint ~5 tons of CO2
- Evaluating carbon neutrality through purchasing voluntary carbon offsets vs. investing in renewable development projects that generate carbon credits
- Pioneering in drone (UAS) unmanned aerial systems tech-enabled inspections, bypassing land and helicopter fossil fuel consumption
- Updated 30% of the fleet to more fuel-efficient trucks; awaiting delivery of remaining high-efficiency vehicles to complete our eco-friendly fleet
- Updating 250+ trucks to more fuel-efficient vehicles
Diversity & Inclusion
- 100% diverse leadership, 30% diverse workforce
- Exceeded target spend of 35% with diverse business
- Continuous market benchmarking to ensure we are compensating above the market average Health & Financial Wellness
- Ongoing investment in our health & welfare, retirement offerings, etc.
Training & Development
Promote continuing education and internal development – Partnerships with Rice & Columbia University
Executive Leadership founded Atlas Scholars; an education-focused 501c3 program for socio-economically challenged high school youth
Active advisory board in place to support complex financial, operational and legal decisions – Includes former and current Sr. leaders from Goldman Sachs, White & Case, JP Morgan, EDF, ERCOT, etc.
Structuring formal Board Committee; currently under review
Atlas Field Services retains outside counsel and accounting firms to maintain independent legal and accounting oversight
Our Diversity Statement
Atlas Field Services is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and company’s achievement as well.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Atlas Field Services’ diversity initiatives are applicable—but not limited—to our practices and policies on recruitment and selection; compensation and benefits; professional development and training; and the ongoing development of a work environment built on the premise of gender and diversity equity.